Hosted by The Agency’s Mauricio Umansky
to benefit Surfrider Foundation Los Angeles
Thursday, September 30
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Sunset Reception & Live Auction at 6:30 p.m.
17318 Tramonto Dr. Pacific Palisades, California 90272
Join us for a philanthropic event that brings together L.A.’s two great loves: California beaches and new ocean view homes.
One Night at One Coast will benefit Surfrider Foundation Los Angeles and celebrate One Coast’s adoption of nearby Sunset Beach, located where Pacific Coast Highway meets Sunset Boulevard.
Please kindly rsvp by September 17th
If RSVPing for more than one person, please include all first and last names
*By Invitation only. Due to capacity, we kindly ask that you RSVP for all named invitees. Mobile number is required and you will receive text reminders before the event and be notified of updates.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy an evening of coming together with the local community to help protect our favorite waves and beaches while enjoying a sunset rooftop reception and live auction complemented by sips and bites, plus a tour of One Coast’s featured designer model ocean view homes.
- What to Know
- Live Auction
- Valet Parking
- Covid Precautions
Here are the Details
- RSVP required
- Complimentary valet parking
- Progressive Ocean View Homes Tour starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Rooftop reception & live auction starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Live music and bites, sips & sweets from our favorite local restaurants in Pacific Palisades can be enjoyed throughout the event, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Registrations for One Coast x Surfrider Sunset Beach Clean-up Series
Live Auction to Benefit Surfrider Foundation Los Angeles
Join our exciting live auction hosted by The Agency’s Mauricio Umansky. All proceeds will support Surfrider Foundation Los Angeles. Auction items include:
- Two-night Stay and Golf for two people at Terranea Resort, Southern California’s Premier Oceanfront Resort
- Two-night stay and Spa Experience at La Quinta Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria property in CA’s famed Coachella Valley
- Weekend Getaway to Mauricio Umansky’s personal desert hideaway
- $100 Gift Card to The Draycott in Palisades Village
- A Bo Bridges art piece
- A custom painted Jeff Ho surfboard
- Two-night stay for two in a Victorian Guestroom plus one 50-minute spa treatment per person at the Hotel Del Coronado
- and many more items to be added
Complimentary Valet Parking
Complimentary valet parking will be provided, along with a ride-sharing zone established. Details to be updated prior to the event.
Your Wellbeing is Our First Priority.
To keep everyone safe and well, we’re going to ask you to observe and adhere to the following simple steps:
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU’RE NOT FEELING WELL
If you’re experiencing flu-like symptons or have had contact with any possible source of the virus, please stay at home.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN INSIDE ANY OF THE HOMES
All guests are required to wear a mask while indoors, even if vaccinated, per the updated Los Angeles County Health Officer Order as of Saturday, July 17 at 11:59:p.m.
USE COMMON SENSE
Was your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water and use the hand-sanitizing stations that have been placed throughout the building as often as you wish. Avoid touching your face or hand.